Friday, March 5, 2010

Create your own Blog or Squidoo

Have you ever thought of making your own blog or Squidoo Lens?
Or if you already have a blog or Squidoo this is a great resource.


Here is a great resource that have helped me.
Beginner's Internet Marketing Strategy
Here is one of her posts.
How to start and use your blog


Check out my Squidoo Lens.
Create your own Squidoo Lens.


Here is a good book to start out with.
Blogging for Dummies


If you have any questions please let me know.
Lisa
http://www.momsmiscadventures.com/

1 comment:

  1. Freely Living LifeMarch 6, 2010 at 1:59 PM

    I found you through "Friday Follow" and decided to follow your blog through Google Friend Connect. I look forward to reading more of your posts. Come and visit us when you get a chance! Happy Blog Hopping! <3

    ReplyDelete