Monday, March 22, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award



Valerie at Let's Just Give it Away presented me with this amazing award. This really made my day. So head over and check out her blog and give her a follow if you like. Thank-you so much Valarie, you are awesome!

For the "Beautiful Blogger" award you need to:


Thank and link to the person that gave you the award. Done

Pass this award on to 15 fantastic bloggers you’ve recently discovered.
  1. Next in DianaLand 
  2. Mom's Own Words 
  3. The Suburban Jungle 
  4. Mommies Savings 
  5. Right Here...Right Now 
  6. Shasher's Stories 
  7. Mom's Best Bets 
  8. The Pursuit of Mommyness 
  9. Dimes 2 Vines 
  10. Sampler Villiage 
  11. The Bragging Mommy 
  12. Balancing Beauty and Bedlam 
  13. The Not So Perfect Housewife 
  14. Adventures of a wannabe supah mommy 
  15. Mommies Faves 
Contact said Blogs and let them know they’ve won.


State 7 things about yourself. 

  1. I love Blogging
  2. I love Music
  3. I love my family more than they will ever know, even though I tell them all the time.
  4. I am quiet around other people, but I have allot of knowledge about things.
  5. I have such awesome friends and I love making new friends.
  6. I love learning about how God created the world, he is such an awesome God.
  7. I love animals.


Have a wonderful week.
Lisa

    8 comments:

    1. Aloha and Thank-you!
      That is so sweet of you!

      ReplyDelete
    2. That was very nice of you! Thank you for the award! Congratulations to you for receiving the Beautiful Blogger Award!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Jen@balancing Beautyand BedlamMarch 22, 2010 at 8:28 PM

      That was so sweet of you to think of me. I don't post blog awards but I did want you to know that I just so appreciate the thought. :)

      ReplyDelete
    4. Thank you so much for the award, Lisa. You made me smile.

      ReplyDelete
    5. Thank you Lisa!!! :-) I really appreciate it. I'll go and check out all those other beautiful blogs now.

      This is helping me grow my blogging community!!

      ReplyDelete
    6. oh wow, that took almost all day to check out those other 14 bloggers, one I already followed but it's cool to connect with the others. I just hope they return the love. thanks again.

      ReplyDelete
    7. Congrats on your blogger award!

      ReplyDelete
    8. Thank you so much, Lisa!! That was very sweet of you to think of me! :) Congrats on your award too!

      ReplyDelete