Monday, August 1, 2011

Moving to Wordpress

Hello everyone,

I am so excited to announce that my mom blog is moving to self hosted wordpress. I used Host Gator. If you ever need help with wordpress, check out Desperately Seeking Wordpress. 

Here is the new URL of Mom's Misc Adventures, http://www.momsmiscadventures.com  I will be keeping this site open for awhile. I still have the Smartfish Mouse Giveaway going on here till August 7.

I moved my gluten free blog to wordpress last month, I have been loving it so much that now I want to movie my mom blog over there too. I have a New RSS FEED for my gluten free blog. All the other links are still the same. I have a giveaway on gluten free blog, Kinnikinnick Gluten Free Donuts, ends August 14.

1 comment:

  1. I remembered seeing that you had made the move, but I hadn't updated your blog button on my blog till now. I now have done it, and your site looks great! Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete