Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Dinosaur Land Kids Bedding Set from CSN Stores


I decided to do a review on this kid's bedding set. My son's birthday was in October and I had been wanting to decorate his room to look like it is a little boy's room. This bedding set is be perfect for him, he loves dinosaurs.

JoJo Designs Dinosaur Land Kid Bedding Collection - Dinosaur Land Series. The Dinosaur Collection will transform your child's room into a Jurassic Kingdom! This bedding set features embroidered appliques of dinosaurs like the Pterodactyl, T-rex and Brontosaurus.

Set includes:
•3 Piece Bedding Set: 1 Full/Queen Comforter, 2 Standard Shams
•Dinosaur collection
•Stylish colors of Rust, Avocado, Butternut Yellow, Chocolate, Camel and Ivory
•Designer set will create a fabulous look in your room
Coordinating pillow sham
•Material: 100% Cotton, Mesh, Wood
•Machine washable

I got the Dinosaur Land Bedding set and the bed shirt for my 5 year old. He absolutely loves it, he now calls his bedroom his Dinosaur Room. The fabric is so soft, comfortable and the dinosaur appliques are so cute, it is perfect. The only I that I would wish for is that it was thicker. I give this bedding set 4.5 stars of 5.

I love CSN Stores, they have so many products to pick from. Check out CSN Stores, you can click on their website for a full list of categories they carry. Happy Shopping.

1 comment:

  1. That is one cozy and luxurious bed for kids. I love the dinosaur design plus the color combination used (is that maroon and brown)?

    ReplyDelete