Sunday, April 18, 2010

The UBP 2010 After Party

Ultimate Blog Party 2010


Click the above link to see other After Party blog posts.

I got to see so many new and interesting blogs during the ultimate blog party 2010.

I want to share a few interesting blogs that I came across.


There are so many more great blogs out there.

I would like to invite to you check out my Sister's Blog, Miss Fit.
She has a fun Mom Blog going. She wants to get into more Healthy Living/Green Living information also. So stay tuned.

Check out my giveaway I have going on my other blog.
Kettle Cuisine Soup Giveaway. Goes through April 22nd.

Thank-you 5 Minutes for Mom for The Awesome Blog Party.
I plan on joining in on the fun next year.

Have a wonderful week.
Lisa
Mom's Misc. Adventures

P.S. Look for my reivew and giveaway of Easy Lunch Boxes by the end of the month.

1 comment:

  1. Happy FF!

    I'm your newest follower! If you get a chance, please follow me too at http://www.mommylivingthelifeofriley.com

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete